Tuesday, January 29, 2008

"Stuck" For An Idea Of What to Write

I live on a dirt road in a little lake community. The weather lately has been so changeable. Warm, cold, snowy, rainy. Because of the warmer temps, the roads out here have softened up along the berm. Well, it finally happened. In all the years I've been driving this dirt road, I finally slid into a ditch. Not even Linux could pull me out! My neighbor Bill gave a try at freeing my Oldsmobile, but to no avail.

I ended up calling my Mechanic Terry at Quality Tire and he pulled me out one, two, three! Terry's a real pro and really knows cars.

So, it's late. As much as I'd like to write about Linux, right now, I'm a bit tired from the waiting and the pushing and the phoning and the yelling at myself for being so stupid to get stuck in the first place.

Enjoy the above comic.

And be careful on those roads. If bad weather is coming your way, curl up with your laptop and surf the web. And if you use Linux, you won't get stuck (freeze up) like most do with Windows.

No comments: