Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sangean Again!

The reason why I love Linux so much is due to the commitment and dedication of its community. Linux users and developers are quick to respond to help you through the slightest challenge or problem you might have experienced while familiarizing yourself with this wonderful operating system. The community is always there to help. I've made some wonderful friendships through using Linux. These new Linux friends have introduced me to open source technologies that have enhanced my cartooning and computing experience.

In the same way, the folks at Sangean really stand behind their products! As you may recall, I've blogged about how terrific the Sangean WFR-20 interent radio is! Recently, I had a slight problem with the radio and called the folks at Sangean. They were only too happy to help me out! My radio is fine. Its up and running and streaming music from my Linux Mint computer and allowing me to listen to over 15,000 radio stations from around the globe!

Sangean and Linux. You can't go wrong with either one. Both stand behind their products. If you're looking for a terrific radio (and have a broadband connection), definitely get a Sangean WFR-20 WiFi Internet Radio & Media Player!

(Also, you may want to consider the new Sangean WFR-1 WIFI Internet Radio. It's in stores now!)

Likewise, if you need a terrific operating system that folks stand squarely behind, get Linux.

No comments: