Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PCLinuxOS Magazine Scores With Readers!

The new PCLinuxOS Magazine has been available for only a couple of days and already it's a big hit with readers. I'm told that the magazine has been downloaded over a thousand times on the first day of release!

One member (Far North) on the PCLinuxOS forums wrote, "It's been quite a while since I've read the PCLinux Magazine and physically used PCLOS. However, after reading the July 2009 issue and seeing the forthcoming updates to PCLOS, I'll be back.

"The Magazine was an enjoyable and very interesting read. I'm looking forward now to the August edition and to XFCE and E17 versions of PCLOS.

"Keep up the great work!"

Get your copy by going to the PCLinuxOS Magazine site.


In addition, mirrors are starting to pop up. I'll have links to these posted in the next day or two. Anticipated demand for the magazine is going to be high.

Get Linux.

No comments: