Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kiowa Laptop


Well, folks, I'm writing today's blog post on a brand new Kiowa Laptop! It is absolutely awesome! I'm running the latest version of Kiowa Linux and it is rock solid and sports some really cool customization features!

Kiowa comes with a 3D environment already installed (Compiz) and it's really amazing. I have a gig of Ram on this laptop and Kiowa never strains at all, even when running the 3D environment.

The menus are laid out so you can find all your applications quickly.

With any new computer,I 've had a few questions and the nice thing is Matt has made himself more than available to give me the help I needed. The technical support has been very personal, kind, and patient. That's a big plus on my book.

If you're looking to start with a Linux distro, Kiowa is a great choice!

No comments: