Thursday, December 4, 2008

Get An Original George!

On the right side of this blog, it says, "Got A Linux Question? Got a question about cartooning with Linux, or Linux in general? Email me at: georgetoon@gmail.com. If I use your question on my blog, I'll send you an original, signed George comic strip!"

Yes!  Absolutely True!  Simply email me a Linux question, and if I use it on this blog, I'll snailmail you an original George comic strip just like the one above!  I'm sure there are many folks out there who have questions about getting started with Linux.  The purpose of this blog has always been to help folks get started with Linux and point them in the right direction.  We (myself and the entire Linux community) want  to make your transition to Linux an easy and enjoyable one.

If I use your question, it'll be the subject of a blog column and I'll announce your name.  (I respect your privacy!  I'll make sure to keep your address and full name private.)

So, email me a question.   It doesn't even have to be a technical question.  Maybe you wonder how I use Linux in creating my cartoons?  Maybe you have a question about playing DVDs or MP3s?  Hey, there are no stupid Linux questions.

Email me a question, and maybe see it on this blog and get an original cartoon!

Get Linux

No comments: