Thursday, February 12, 2009

Get George!

As many of you know, I'm a cartoonist. I draw a comic strip called George. It's distributed via the georgetoon.com syndicate.

George originally appeared in The Lantern when I was a college student at The Ohio State University (Go Buckeyes!)  Several years after I graduated, George was picked up by King Features and syndicated to about 1600 weekly newspapers. After King, I moved George to DBR Media. DBR syndicated George for almost 8 years. And now, George is being syndicated by georgetoon.com.

The point is, over the years, I've drawn a lot of original comic strips. And,every once in a while, I part with some of this original art.

So, would you like an original George comic strip?  It's easy.  Simply email me a Linux question.  It can be about anything to do with Linux.  "What's your favorite  Linux program?"  " How many Linux distros do you run?"  "Which Linux community forum has been the most helpful to you?"  Ask me anything about Linux.   If I use it on this blog, I'll mail you an original George comic strip.  No kidding.

Email me a question.
(Make sure to include your name and snailmail address. ) 

Get Linux.

No comments: